What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by Skyline:
Email: [email protected] Phone: 0330 010 6999
Write To: Skyline Car Hire (UK) Ltd, 22 Church Lane, Leytonstone, London, E11 1HG
Our team will always endeavour to handle your complaint as expeditiously as possible.
Our complaints procedure is as follows:
- Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
- A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and will provide you with a written acknowledgement within 72 hours.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will attempt to resolve it within 2 weeks of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
- As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution in the form of a written final response.
- If you’re not happy with the resolution offered within 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service. You’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/default.htm. You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR. Alternatively, you can phone them on 0300 123 9 123 .